Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the business relationship between you and us, here, at Martins of Glasgow, by using our Web Site in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase jewellery at martinsjewellers.co.uk
“Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry Martins of Glasgow jewellery from us to you, whether all or part of the distance. Our designated Martins of Glasgow Carrier is Royal Mail Special Delivery. “Our Web Site” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Martins of Glasgow. “Goods and Services” means any of the Martins of Glasgow jewellery and services we offer for sale on Martins of Glasgow. “Content” means information in any form published on Our Web Site, martinsjewellers.co.uk, by us or any third party with our consent.
Our Contract With You
Price And Payment
Information You Give Us
Taxes, Duties And Import Restrictions
Returning An Item
We are confident at martinsjewellers.co.uk that you will be delighted with your purchase(s). If however you are not completely satisfied then we offer a full refund (including return postage by Royal Mail Special Delivery) or exchange on goods returned to us within 28 days. We are aware that Christmas gifts have to be purchased sometime before they are gifted and therefore we allow unwanted Christmas gifts to be returned by 21st January.
* Also, as you are buying the Goods by mail order, you may have the right of cancellation, under these terms.
* you must inform us by email or in writing that you wish to cancel within 7 working days of your receipt of the Goods.
* In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised Jewellery.
* The Goods must be returned to us within 21 days of your telling us you wish to cancel.
Any Jewellery returned, for any reason, should follow the criteria below:
* With both goods and all packaging in their original condition. Original wear tag should be still intact.
* Securely wrapped.
* Including our Martins of Glasgow invoice.
After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the full cost.
We are under no
martinsjewellers.co.uk may make improvements or changes to Our Web Site, the Content, or to any of the Goods and Services, at any time and without advance notice. You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We at martinsjewellers.co.uk give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to
* The adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods and Services for your purpose.
* Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods and Services for a particular purpose.
* Compatibility of Our Web Site with your equipment software or telecommunications connection.
* Compliance with any law.
* Non-infringement of any right.
If at any time, Our Web Site contains links to other Internet web sites, we have neither power nor control over any such web site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such
linked web site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such web site.
We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Web Site or the purchase of Goods. In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased which is the subject of the dispute.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Content whether provided by us or by any other Content provider shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other Content provider. We will strongly
protect its rights in all countries. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement.
You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the Installation. You agree that you will in no way modify, reverse engineer, disassemble,
decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Web Site, or any software used on Our Web Site, and that you will not permit any other person to do so.
You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
Examples of violations are
* Accessing data unlawfully or without our consent.
* Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or – authentication measures.
* Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means -of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
* Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
* Taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of
* Any violation of system security as set out above.
* Your use of Our Web Site.
* Any other breach or violation of this agreement by you.
* The infringement by you, or by any other user of the services using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.